Motorway

I bought a brand new car on a PCP during lockdown at an absolute steal. It was a bit slow so decided to ‘cash in’ on the recent uplift in used car prices and get out of the deal relatively unscathed.

Motorway offered a better price than We Buy Any Car etc.

I filled all the forms out, took all the pictures etc. Then you have to ring the twats! Was on hold for about 45 mins, couldn’t get through at all.

Bugger that, they should be ringing me not the other way round.

I fucked them off and went to WBAC in the end. Which with it being a 9 month old car there was absolutely nothing they could try and knock me down on for price.

Walked away from the PCP deal with it costing me pretty much nothing.

Just sold a 5 year old Aygo with 4k miles on the clock (dont ask), Cazoo beat WBAC by £850 quid and guarantee no haggling if the car is as described. Money in the bank before we left the showroom, painless experience over in about 10 minutes, highly recommended. Motorway offer was similar to WBAC but seemed to involve an awful lot of faffing around

Just sold a 5 year old Aygo with 4k miles on the clock (dont ask), Cazoo beat WBAC by £850 quid and guarantee no haggling if the car is as described. Money in the bank before we left the showroom, painless experience over in about 10 minutes, highly recommended. Motorway offer was similar to WBAC but seemed to involve an awful lot of faffing around

What tests did they do on the car in 10 minutes mate?

What tests did they do on the car in 10 minutes mate?
none really, took the service record book (it had had just 1 service so declared as partial), had a quick look around the vehicle for any chips etc, we had declared it as excellent on the basis of the guidance given on their website, and started the engine, that was it

none really, took the service record book (it had had just 1 service so declared as partial), had a quick look around the vehicle for any chips etc, we had declared it as excellent on the basis of the guidance given on their website, and started the engine, that was it

Nice one, getting rid of the beemer soon and it needs new shocks amongst other things but the body is still mint on it.

Nice one, getting rid of the beemer soon and it needs new shocks amongst other things but the body is still mint on it.

bear in mind this was a car with under 4k on the clock, they may be more diligent with a heavier used vehicle. Having said that we had an MoT advisory on 2 tyres, both with very minor sidewall cracks rather than wear, presumably as it has spent most of the last 2 years as a doorstop. They didn't pick up on those so good luck

bear in mind this was a car with under 4k on the clock, they may be more diligent with a heavier used vehicle. Having said that we had an MoT advisory on 2 tyres, both with very minor sidewall cracks rather than wear, presumably as it has spent most of the last 2 years as a doorstop. They didn't pick up on those so good luck

Ill make the neighbours play loud music to cover up any knocking haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.