Mountain Bikes....

nedums noodles said:
are the specialized hardrocks anygood?

Yeh, they are basically a Rockhopper but with cheaper components. Where the Hardrock is under £500 the Rockhopper now is I think just over a grand.
IMO Specialized are 1 of the leaders in MTB's, The Hardrock is like a ground level affordable see how you go kinda bike, if you like it and like the MTBing then it will entice you to go shopping again and spend a wallop on a new bike as you find the bits aint quite hardcore, or you could just upgrade components with time.

My Rockhopper has had some right abuse and come back smiling, its 3 year old now and prob due to be replaced, but I am gonna upgrade the crankset, front fork, wheel and bars, the brakes got done 18 month ago and I had a rear wheel made up last year.

How wierd! recently decided to get into mountain biking myself, I bought this a couple of weeks ago. £700 from leisure lakes. Love it. Sepsh Rockhopper 2011

2011-specialized-rockhopper-29-expert01-600x361.jpg

Been doing some big rides recently, but every night i try and do around 10-15 miles. Hoping to get to cannock next week with my bro who is also into it.

try paul's cycles. they do 2010 models with mega discounts.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.paulscycles.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.paulscycles.co.uk</a>

I'm on a Saracen Rufftrax black/yellow combo. Nice bike! Hoping to get back on it next week.

Make sure you get a frame that fits, otherwise your new hobby will last 6 months tops. Forget suspension forks unless you specifically like doing zeberdee impressions or like freewheeling downhills (ski-ing might be your game) and kidding yourself your fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.