Mourhino is on his way to City.....

I'm hearing the goal posts have been moved in the last few days and a corner's been turned, It also ties in with Simeone signing a new deal as i know he was high on the list.

What i'm trying to say, unless they don't qualify for the Champs League for next season Cookie needs to start counting his money.

We could see another horse entering the race next season folks

Danamy said:
I'm hearing the goal posts have been moved in the last few days and a corner's been turned, It also ties in with Simeone signing a new deal as i know he was high on the list.

What i'm trying to say, unless they don't qualify for the Champs League for next season Cookie needs to start counting his money.

I do love a post completely lacking any cryptic clichés.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Danamy said:

Looks like we have an ITK who isn't scared to say Mourinho's on his way.

I'm off to change the picture on my wall.

Long live the King.....

Danamy said:

Any chance you could explain this in plain English for those of who don't work at Bletchley Park.

Danamy said:

I actually thought this dan
It was the only possible scenario where i could see him not going back

Danamy said:

I just thought i'd touch base with you all ;-)

stony said:
Danamy said:

Any chance you could explain this in plain English for those of who don't work at Bletchley Park.

I'll join that request as it sounds interesting :)

Danamy said:

For the un-enlightened, do you want to put a bit more meat on the bones?

Danamy said:
Danamy said:

I just thought i'd touch base with you all ;-)
You are an "outreach" sort of guy ;-)

Danamy said:

That actually makes Cantona's nonsense about trawlers and seagulls look as understandable as my shopping list.
Are we talking in code now?
If so,then the ocelots have stolen the Marmite again,and have Katie Price's GHD's in the conservatory,under the artichokes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.