Mourhino is on his way to City.....

The Future's Blue said:
200805280724.jpg

strongbowholic said:
I'm going to throw a name in - just out of interest and nothing more (ie no one has said anything to me and as you all know I am as far from ITK as you can get) anyway...

Marcelo Bielsa.

Thoughts?
truly amazing knees

images1_zps090646a6.jpg

I believe he was brought up in an area with traditional plumbing arrangements

Seems jma wasn't far wide of the mark.

On Bielsa, I believe he doesn't speak a word of English, which should rule him out completely.

BillyShears said:

On Bielsa, I believe he doesn't speak a word of English, which should rule him out completely.

jma? What did he say?

Rammy Blue said:
hgblue said:
BillyShears said:

jma? What did he say?

Haha, was just about to post the same.

He has a way of delivering a truth as accomplished as Petrusha when he wants to. :)

strongbowholic said:
I'm going to throw a name in - just out of interest and nothing more (ie no one has said anything to me and as you all know I am as far from ITK as you can get) anyway...

Marcelo Bielsa.

Thoughts?
Amazing character would love him to manage in England one day but not with us.

Blue2112 said:
Would be interesting to see would Mourinho go to Chelsea if they finished outside of the top 4 this season.

According to this geezer,wherever he is going,it's done..

Speaking on Spanish radio, the journalist José Ramón de la Morena has insisted that Real Madrid coach José Mourinho is to leave the Santiago Bernabéu hotseat this summer. In declarations on the radio station 'Cadena SER', De la Morena assured listeners: "At the beginning of January, Mourinho signed an agreement [with Madrid] to leave the club at the end of the season, whatever happens. Both he and the Real Madrid president [Florentino Pérez] know this for sure, but understandably they don't want to admit this nor go public with it."

During his radio programme 'El Larguero' on Sunday, De la Morena added: "There are 11 games to go in the La Liga season, and there are 11 La Liga games to go in Mourinho's career at Real Madrid. He's leaving in the summer. For this reason, he hasn't participated in Real's preparations for the coming pre-season, while he also hasn't been involved in discussions about the club's tour to China - and he isn't interested."

De la Morena also shed light on the Portuguese coach's next managerial step, saying: "He has already signed a deal with his next club. Whatever he wins this season, he isn't going to continue at Madrid."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.