Mourinho goal celebration

sweep said:
We will be successful and we'll do it with a manager who isn't self obsessed attention whore.

sweep what makes you think all footballers and managers are not self obsessed attention whores, look at the job they do an the adulation you get!!! They love it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sweep said:
We will be successful and we'll do it with a manager who isn't self obsessed attention whore.

sweep what makes you think all footballers and managers are not self obsessed attention whores, look at the job they do an the adulation you get!!! They love it
I'm sure they do all love it when it goes well for them, they don't all come across as complete cockwads though. Examples just off the top of my head are his behaviour on the pitch after the chumps league final, his contrived and utterly cringeworthy show for the cameras with Matterazzi afterward and pretty much every press conf I've ever seen of his, not to mention his self proclaimed title 'the special one'. I can't think of anybody else in football who acts up the way he does and I'm glad he's not associated with our club.

sweep said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I'm sure they do all love it when it goes well for them, they don't all come across as complete cockwads though. Examples just off the top of my head are his behaviour on the pitch after the chumps league final, his contrived and utterly cringeworthy show for the cameras with Matterazzi afterward and pretty much every press conf I've ever seen of his, not to mention his self proclaimed title 'the special one'. I can't think of anybody else in football who acts up the way he does and I'm glad he's not associated with our club.

If thats how you feel mate, i pick a winner no matter how much people think he is a cock. Thats Mourinho though like or hate there is no inbetween

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.