Mourinho is back and up to old tricks

If Chelsea get suarez with the talent they have now they will win the premier league suarez is next level world class..I'm getting nervous just thinking about Chelski getting him this would be as scary if not more than if they would've got cavani

cmdub said:
Kinda thought this for a while. Jose is masterful at destabilizing clubs/people especially against rookies like Moyes and Woodward.

Not sure. Despite all his "I want to be here for 25 years" bollocks, he's probably well aware that he and Roman will fall out again in 2 or 3 years, it's inevitable. So he might well be thinking his next job will be at the swamp, and in that case he can't have a bad word to say about them. It will be interesting to see how he plays it.

If he does try winding up Moyes, though, it would be hilarious. He'd have Moyes in a frenzy in no time, with his Gollum eyes bulging like his head is going to explode. I am remembering the film, Scanners :-)

Jose is just your archetypal bully when hes top dog and the going is good he is master of all he surveys. When the going gets tough and he is challenged he cries like a little girl andruns away, for examples see the end of his time at chelski and last season at madrid. He is bringing nothing new to the table this time as his whines and games are well worn and only eaten up by the ever gullible british press.

I am expecting Mr Pellegrini to deal with Jose in exactly the same manner as Mr Mancini did with Taggert.

Water off a ducks back.

I fucking hate Mourinho!

Can't wait to give him dogs abuse when he comes to the Etihad. So glad we didn't appoint him as our manager.

Bring it on! Pellegrini will be able to handle the situation. With bacon gone the league needs to continue tactical games somehow. Mourinho will help on that front. In previous years bacon and mancini played good mind games. Arsene and bacon too and it will be good to have managerial debate as well as on the pitch issues. Mancini handled things well but I think Pellegrini will stay smooth and not comment directly. However just by saying he doesn't care what Mourinho says sends a message.

eddiemarin09 said:
If Chelsea get suarez with the talent they have now they will win the premier league suarez is next level world class..I'm getting nervous just thinking about Chelski getting him this would be as scary if not more than if they would've got cavani

Their downfall is the defence IMO. They have a vast array of attacking talent but are a mixture of average and old players at the back, looking at how Real Madrid recently just beat them takes the worry off a little. ( still a major threat though as mou loves to park the bus and nick 1-0 wins)

Bilboblue said:
Kun Aguero said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
A very decent theory but with one fatal flaw.

In what way are Brenda's Mickeys a rival to a top side like Chelsea?

Lolerpool's a massive(sorry!- name in world football. I'D Hate to see them with big money to spend.

Andy Carroll.

I'd be ok with it.

Bought by some pissed up Jock. If they hadn't replaced Torres there would have been riots at Anfield. Coutinho for 8 million, Aspas for 7 million, 10 million for Sturridge, Kolo on a free all look to be great signings. Liverpool's easily in the top 5 biggest supported teams globally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.