Mourinho mind games

2sheikhs

I think he's being deliberately mischievous,because there is no way he'd go to a club with a limited budget,and it puts pressure on baconface to have him thinking someones waiting in the wings.So i don't really think he wants to take the hot seat....the hot, damp,stinks of stale whisky piss seat.

i'm fuked off with these so called top managers,he could have walked straight into the city job but didn't have the balls to take the job on,frightend to death to put his reputation on the line all they are any good at is taking a club on who is in the chups lge,balls to him and forward with hughe's

marco said:
i'm fuked off with these so called top managers,he could have walked straight into the city job but didn't have the balls to take the job on,frightend to death to put his reputation on the line all they are any good at is taking a club on who is in the chups lge,balls to him and forward with hughe's
Agreed

Oh he wants that job alright when Fergie goes.

He's merely putting the feelers out that he's interested , and he will be too .

He's said many times that he likes the english game , and mentality.

But most of all Mourinho only goes to places where he won't have too much work to do , somewhere where there's already a pretty good team already in place ...... and that's the Swamp!

He wouldn't consider City because he'd simply get 'found out' as a manager here ..... he'd practically have to replace most of our side , and , as he considers himself to be the 'special one' , he simply wouldn't look good if he didn't get it right.

Too much work for him!

SouthStand211 said:
Did he spend loads at Porto?????

He hasnt spent loads at Inter neither! Plus this is about the 3rd time he's mentioned becomming United manager! last time he upset his Inter fans with coming out with it!

marco said:
,he could have walked straight into the city job but didn't have the balls to take the job on,frightend to death to put his reputation on the line

what basis do you have for this comment?

Had an interesting feature on this yesterday on SSN, Jose was 3rd favourite behind David Moyes who was 3/1 favourite to get the job. Would be very interesting to see how Moyes copes in a job that has a lot of expectation on him.

Didsbury Dave said:
marco said:
,he could have walked straight into the city job but didn't have the balls to take the job on,frightend to death to put his reputation on the line

what basis do you have for this comment?
if he wanted the city job all he would have had to have done was make a noise,they would have had him in like a rat up a drainpipe,is that not obvious!!
i'd love to see a manager like him take over at say birmingham with no funds ''that would prove how good he is'' but like i say he wouldn't have the balls to ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.