mourinho-oh dear!!!

Failsworth_Blue said:
BillyShears said:
I can't fathom anyone who wouldn't want Mou in charge - I really can't.

For me he's the best manager in the world, a breath of fresh air, someone who has no need for the status quo.

That's not to say that Mancini isn't an excellent coach. He clearly is. But he isn't as good as Mourinho, not yet...

Absolutely. Mourinho for me is the best manager in the world aswell, gets the best out of his teams and he is extremely successful however if we were given the chance to sack Mancini and get Mourinho in tomorrow i'd still stick with Mancini because i think he can be extremely successful with us

It depends which scenario we prefer...

I think Jose would get us silverware quicker however we wouldn't get more than a couple of years out of him, obviously though it is then easier to recruit another top manager to continue the work.

Bob will get us winning silverware imo although it will maybe take slightly longer, there is more chance of Bob sticking around for 4/5 years though in which case the club should be far more stable by the time he leaves us.

Wouldn't want anyone bar Jose to replace Bob in which case I am more than happy at the moment.

Can see Mourinho failing at Madrid (he will at some point in his career).There fans are the most fickle in world football,if he doesnt win the Champions league and La Liga within 2 seasons hes history,just get a feeling hes bitten off more than he can chew going there as every club he has managed before hes been the top dog the only top dog at Madrid are the fans and board.

We may still get our wish of him coming to City though when he gets peddled from Spain!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.