Mourinho or Mancini

Ray78 said:
Malty said:
Mourinho is available now we won't have a better chance, let's get him.

He is not. Real Madrid are still in the Champions League.

If we offered him a return to The Premier League he'd jump at it. We can take advantage of the turmoil at Real Madrid now because they can only improve..

I see the Mourinho in guys who disappeared when Madrid went into civil war last week are back again after a defeat. Funny that.

Malty said:
Ray78 said:
Malty said:
Mourinho is available now we won't have a better chance, let's get him.

He is not. Real Madrid are still in the Champions League.

If we offered him a return to The Premier League he'd jump at it. We can take advantage of the turmoil at Real Madrid now because they can only improve..

We have to wait until the summer, he will not get sacked unless they crash out of the Champions League.

Damocles said:
I see the Mourinho in guys who disappeared when Madrid went into civil war last week are back again after a defeat. Funny that.
Funny how you slag them, but they offer more knowledge and reasoning than you have ever shown on here.

Damocles said:

It's because they think Mourinho is the better manager. And they're right.

forevermancity said:
Damocles said:
Funny how you slag them, but they offer more knowledge and reasoning than you have ever shown on here.

There are no quality candidates available at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.