Mourinho or Mancini

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I would like to point out that I dont hate Mancini just some people have him on a pedestal he doesn't deserve. He is well known to be a wanker at times.
I want whatever is best for City and I dont care who is the manager that delivers it or the players.

Maybe some do have him ons pedestal, I don't, I just respect him and what he has achieved at the club I love. Some on here seem to have no respect for him, which I find hard to get my head around.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I want whatever is best for City and I dont care who is the manager that delivers it or the players.

Nail on head there BoyBlue ...

BillyShears said:
Rolee said:
BillyShears said:
I find rape, murder, robbery, all manner of crimes, despicable. Two multimillionaire football coaches having a little poking and pissing contest doesn't even register. I guess we all have our priorities in life.

Fucking semantics!!!! Nasty then, is that word more appropriate?

I find Mancini to be a proper nasty fucker. In fact I know he's a proper nasty fucker. He once made a player who's wife was in labour travel with the team to eastern Europe, and then didn't even pick him to be on the bench that night. That players asked for a transfer not long after and got one. That's nasty, and snide.

Link?

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I would like to point out that I dont hate Mancini just some people have him on a pedestal he doesn't deserve. He is well known to be a wanker at times.
I never said you hated him
Would you swap him for mourinho?

I dont know, there was a time when I would of had Mourinho no matter what.
Its not that clear for me, im attached to Mancini he delivered us so much but we appear to be going backwards and he is doing his "falling down" act that happened at Inter in his last season

Rolee said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Maybe some do have him ons pedestal, I don't, I just respect him and what he has achieved at the club I love. Some on here seem to have no respect for him, which I find hard to get my head around.
Some folk on here have gone on record as saying they hate him with a passion
Even if he wins the next 10 league titles and 5 champions leagues they will not change their mind on him...

Rolee said:
BillyShears said:
Rolee said:

I find Mancini to be a proper nasty fucker. In fact I know he's a proper nasty fucker. He once made a player who's wife was in labour travel with the team to eastern Europe, and then didn't even pick him to be on the bench that night. That players asked for a transfer not long after and got one. That's nasty, and snide.

Link?
You see I read this and think bastard, but then he lets tevez go away for a few days because of his family problems, which we know to be true

The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Even if he wins the next 10 league titles and 5 champions leagues they will not change their mind on him...

That astounds me but different strokes for different folks I guess.

Other faces of Manchester City:

Roberto-Mancini-waves-his-007.jpg

_51445540_hughes282.jpg

mancini_724926g2.jpg

Roberto+Mancini+confronts+referee+at+the+final+whistle

The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

That's because he won't win the next 10 league titles or the next 5 champions league titles, in fact he won't win the next 1 as he's already got himself pretty much dumped out of one, and unceremoniously dumped out of another. Yet guys like you will still insist keeping him is what is best for MCFC. Joke imo, but there you have it.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
You see I read this and think bastard, but then he lets tevez go away for a few days because of his family problems, which we know to be true

He didn't let Tevez go anywhere, Txiki did.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:

That's because he won't win the next 10 league titles or the next 5 champions league titles, in fact he won't win the next 1 as he's already got himself pretty much dumped out of one, and unceremoniously dumped out of another. Yet guys like you will still insist keeping him is what is best for MCFC. Joke imo, but there you have it.

If he did would you still hate him?<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:43 am --<br /><br />
Rolee said:
BillyShears said:
Rolee said:

Link?
The link is billys mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.