mourinho 'reluctant'

Rammy Blue said:
C_T_I_D said:
I think he just wants to win everything in management in all the leagues in his career.

to be fair though mate there will always be a job at real or barca available as one of them sacks their manager every year, he has said he prefers the prem and that is where i expect him to be at the start of the 09/10 season - whether that is with the mighty blues or not remains to be seen.....

Well he might come back to us.

There again, he could join you lot.

i bet roman is still fuming that mourinho took all the glory and left him looking like the bad guy. I can understand moratti is a difficult guy to work with and appears to expect the chimps league on the cheap, but i honestly think his reputation hit a high in 05 and everything since then has been pretty average.

CFCnibs said:
Rammy Blue said:
C_T_I_D said:
I think he just wants to win everything in management in all the leagues in his career.

to be fair though mate there will always be a job at real or barca available as one of them sacks their manager every year, he has said he prefers the prem and that is where i expect him to be at the start of the 09/10 season - whether that is with the mighty blues or not remains to be seen.....

Well he might come back to us.

There again, he could join you lot.

lol, however seeming as Roman is potless and desperate to unload your club i wouldn't expect to see Jose checking in there too soon ;)

Rammy Blue said:
lol, however seeming as Roman is potless and desperate to unload your club i wouldn't expect to see Jose checking in there too soon ;)

Yeah, I understand that's he's down to his last three yachts and now only has 5 or 6 mansions.

What a bummer.

CFCnibs said:
Rammy Blue said:

Yeah, I understand that's he's down to his last three yachts and now only has 5 or 6 mansions.

What a bummer.

assets are one thing, liquidity is another.

Mourinho has already stated he would be interested in the u*d job and expressed interests in others.
Never once has he seemed the slightest interested in us.
People say mourinho = trophies maybe so but he has got to be a little interested in what he is going into and appears to have no interest in us whatsoever.
MH to carry on until xmas and see how we are then.

mancboy123 said:
My issue with Mourihno is this. He has a a reputation of winning things and rightly so but every club he has gone 2 has already been there or thereabouts.

Porto win the league most years anyway
Chelsea were second the year before
Inter had won the league already 2 years previously

He has never taken a mid table team and pushed them to titles or anything like that, when he does something like that then he proves himself as a real special one!

He won the Champions League with Porto which is an unbelievable achievement
Chelsea hadnt won a title for 50 years, he changed that in an instant
I will let you have the Inter argument!

Mourinho is a winner and I cant believe people are arguing against him being our manager, fair enough he might not stick around for the next 20 years but I would take 3 years of Mourinho and a few trophies over 10 years of someone else trying their best but falling short!

Im not arguing against being our manager far from it.

Chelsea were already second he didnt push them to far on did he and yes he won the champions league with porto but in cup competitions anything can happen i.e. portsmouth winning FA last year, Millwall getting to final recently etc etc, its the league which counts.

I would love him as our manager but my point is if we finish 7th or 8th can he move us up four places to champions league spots. He has never done it before is all im saying and when the going got tough at chelsea he bolted!

Yeah I don't want a manager who has a proven track record of winning things including 2 Premier League titles, it would obviously be a disaster for the club.

Don't want him, I prefer Hughes. For the people who want Mourinho, would you still feel the same when he forgets the homegrown players (like Ned, Ireland, SWP) for expensive imports?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.