Mourinho

unsworthblue

ok he's a very successfull manager of various football clubs,he's good looking (so they say),he's obviously got loads of dough but is there any need to look so self satisfied,smug,arrogant etc,i hope we never employ the second most horrible manager football has ever seen

unsworthblue said:
ok he's a very successfull manager of various football clubs,he's good looking (so they say),he's obviously got loads of dough but is there any need to look so self satisfied,smug,arrogant etc,i hope we never employ the second most horrible manager football has ever seen

he is going to replace him.

A complete twat of a manager.

He talks sense one moment , then talks like a right prick in the next moment ..... you'd have thought he'd won the actual trophy the way he celebrated after their winner tonite!

Say what you want but his interview was more than a gentle nudge to our owners. Anyone thinking anything different is being naieve. If the owners feel Mourinho is a step forward then it will happen and Mancini will be well compensated.

black mamba said:
He talks sense one moment , then talks like a right prick in the next moment ..... you'd have thought he'd won the actual trophy the way he celebrated after their winner tonite!

....which I suppose is a compliment. Still gutted we lost tho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.