Mourinho

On the flight back from Madrid we was talking to a lad who's married to a Spanish woman and he was saying for the last 4 weeks in all the papers over there, they've been reporting that Jose is nailed on going to City at the end of the season. It's not only the British media that write bullshit.

strongbowholic said:
His reaction to the 3rd RM goal showed what that game meant to him last night and as has been said previously shows just how far we have come.
I am sure it did, he has been in lots of pressure. Anyway, obviously it was annoying.

unsworthblue said:
ok he's a very successfull manager of various football clubs,he's good looking (so they say),he's obviously got loads of dough but is there any need to look so self satisfied,smug,arrogant etc,i hope we never employ the second most horrible manager football has ever seen

Gotta be like this if he wants the Rag job!

I wouldn't want him at City. The guy is a gilt edged cast iron wanker. He's a slicker, younger version of baconface: ungracious in victory and defeat with a win at all costs mentality.

He's great at winning trophies but also great at fucking off after a relatively short time.

LoveCity said:
People can say what they want about him, if Mancini ever quit the club Mourinho would be the manager I'd want most to replace him. Question his methods and attitude but he will bring trophies and success. Could any other manager in the world have done what he did last season (won the league by 9pts ahead of "the greatest club side ever" Barcelona)? I wonder if Ferguson could take a foreign club to the Champions League trophy given he's only won it twice in 26 years in his comfort zone at the rags? Mourinho is the best manager in the world.
I used to think he was heading for OT. Now I think he's most likely to go back to Chelsea. He said recently he wants to go where he feels loved and the Chelsea fans still sing his name. I think he would prefer to live in London again where he was happy. I cant see Roberto Di Mateo fulfilling Abramovic's expectations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.