Mourinho

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
What a complete and utter knob the arrogant one is.

Just like the rags yesterday, anyone would think he'd just won the league.

A completely over-the-top celebration, IMHO. It seems to me he was more interested in getting one over Pellegrini than he was in the three points.

Almost as vile a human being as GPC.

It was an important game, which Chelsea won with a last minute goal.

What would you realistically expect him to do?

He's not the nicest man out there and his actions are always questionable but it's nothing new.

If a player jumps into the crowd to celebrate a goal it's card.
Why was this twat not banished to the stand and then hauled before the FA.

Whitworth Park said:
If a player jumps into the crowd to celebrate a goal it's card.
Why was this twat not banished to the stand and then hauled before the FA.
If Pellegrini did that we'd all love it.

Didn't our manager fuck off down the tunnel straight away ?

I should imagine certain players are having the riot act read to them, which is good enough for me.

I don't think Pellegrini did much wrong, maybe bring Negredo on earlier and play him in front of Aguero for 10-15 mins but other than that the manager had a point in the bag until the mix-up. Admittedly if Torres took his sitter we could have been two or three down at half time, but he didn't and we dominated the second half without creating too much.

Mourinho's celebration shows how important beating us was to him, to me this proves he sees us as his main challengers for the league. We need to improve but don't have our strongest team available yet. Pellegrini is still learning about his players, and after today it should now be clear to him what we are missing. No one has yet rectified our deficiencies but hopefully this January we will end up with an even stronger squad than we currently have. Two players need to go and two or maybe three need to come in to give a better balance to the mentality of the players we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.