Moussa Sissoko

I think this is mind games. If you don't give us Yaya, we'll simply take Sissoko.

Strong defensive midfielder with good work rate, but limited and wreckless at times in his play, didn’t even make the 30 man squad for france as players like Lassana Diarra, Alou Diarra, Toulalan and Diaby are all way better than him.

kiiiki said:
Strong defensive midfielder with good work rate, but limited and wreckless at times in his play, didn’t even make the 30 man squad for france as players like Lassana Diarra, Alou Diarra, Toulalan and Diaby are all way better than him.

Lot's of fantastic young French talent didn't make the squad. That's just how Domenech rolls.

If my memory serves me right, Baconface was after him not long ago. A great Plan B alternative to Yaya Toure but I can't see us needing them both unless Nigel or possibly Zabaleta plans to leave. He is an arsene wenger type player.

lionheart said:
If my memory serves me right, Baconface was after him not long ago. A great Plan B alternative to Yaya Toure but I can't see us needing them both unless Nigel or possibly Zabaleta plans to leave. He is an arsene wenger type player.

No he is not, the thing with him is he's exactly like Micah Richards. He came out 2 years ago as a very exciting young midfielder with huge talent physically. Just like Richards people said he's gonna be big part of the national team for a long time, but he hasnt developed and is seen as a headless chicken, he's a physical beast, but too limited for the highest level. He just havent developed as people thought he was gonna be, and just like Richards, people are questioning his overall fotball intellegence. Despite being physical beast, he is limited and wreckless, hence why no one has bid big money for him

Not really over keen on this one, i think we've already got lads who can do what he does, surplus to requirements and no evidence he has the necessary to go to the very top of the tree.

Project said:
kiiiki said:

Lot's of fantastic young French talent didn't make the squad. That's just how Domenech rolls.

Spot on mate. Domenech is a clown and is hated by the majority of the French public. This lad is a good player and will be available for less than Yaya plus he's alot younger. France got beat by China last Friday and looked woeful - their midfield is average at best. He should have made the squad - could be a great buy if the rumours are true.

Rather have this guy then Yaya Touré. Cheaper and less money spend. He is only 20 and have the prime in front, Yaya is already on the peek and dropping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.