Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

Oh christ there is someone who leaked Infinity War on Reddit and they were spot on with basically everything, probably that same person. At least i know to avoid the youtube vids on it as they will not be able to help themselves with it. No more screenrant,closer look,filmento,captain midnight etc etc for me for a few weeks. I'll still watch pitch meetings though because pitch meetings are tight! (that will sound weird if your not a fan of them)

@Joe Pineapple Put it behind spoilers ffs.
You’re not posting anything we couldn’t search out ourselves, so I’m not sure what your motivation is by doing it? It’s a cunts trick.
It is a movie discussion thread but it’s more for “this is what I think” rather than “I’ve been looking for potential spoilers, I know most on this thread are avoiding those sites I’ve visited and don’t want potential spoilers posting on here but fuck it, here goes”

Why don’t you start a thread called “End Game Rumours” and discuss it in there to your heart’s content?
We could avoid that thread then.
Anyway don’t respond I’ve put you on ignore so I can continue to follow this thread without seeing the shite you’re posting. I’d recommend everyone else participating in the thread does the same.

So, to move away from Marvel comics.

Anyone seen The Green Book? Quite disappointing for me. Far to little made of why it had to be used and the consequences. Shame as it could have been a good film. Maybe it should have been called something else?

So, to move away from Marvel comics.

Anyone seen The Green Book? Quite disappointing for me. Far to little made of why it had to be used and the consequences. Shame as it could have been a good film. Maybe it should have been called something else?
I liked it. Don't know how it won an Academy award though.

By the way, it's a movie discussion thread and that's what I'm doing.
It's not spoilers because nobody knows if these leaks are true until the film is released.
They could just be red herrings to keep up interest.

Apparently the previous posts are only a small part of the story. The fight on Xandar. they do actually defeat Thanos and kill him, but it doesn't end there.

Act 1,

• Tony/Nebula make it back to earth

• Captain Marvel there, entire team heads to Thanos

• He’s weakened, the team, especially b/c of Captain Marvel, kill him. Gauntlet is broken and stones can’t undo the snap

• They couldn’t protect the universe, so they avenged it.

• Thanos meets Death (the girl everyone thinks was cast as Ant-Man’s daughter). He’s pleased with himself
Act 2

• A few years later, Ant-Man returns, explains Quantum stuff

• Tony builds out Quantum suits, teams split off to recharge stones at various points in time

• Rest of act is interaction between present/past selves/teams, powering stones

• Thanos has been watching the entire time, now concerned they could undo his plan, begs Death to let him preserve his work
Act 3

• Thanos + outriders attack Avenger HQ to prevent new gauntlet from being used

• Cap/Tony/Hulk ‘quantum’ away to Wakanda battle using new gauntlet, only to miss and end up on Xandar after Thanos battle there

• Gauntlet isn’t strong enough to beat Thanos, big fight between those three until it’s Cap vs. Thanos

• Cap is able to use the gauntlet one last time “Avengers Assemble” bringing EVERYONE to face him – that’s the huge fight scene

• In real-time Thanos at Wakanda sees the stones weakening from his gauntlet because in this timeline he’s defeated

• Thanos is killed at Wakanda (Cap sacrifices himself) and now the snap never happened so the events of the movie basically never happened

• Dr Strange does some hand-wavey saying the loop is now closed for the 14 millionth time, and we won.

Act 4 - Bruce Willis is revealed to be a ghost.

I’m ignoring @Joe Pineapple now I managed to read his first line of spoilers then stopped cause I saw leak at the bottom, I’ve sctuall forgot what he wrote now but he’s done it again and it’s a cunts trick basically, I want to know nothing so I’m avoiding all videos rumours etc, if you don’t put spoiler I’m putting you on ignore

Can we not have a discussion about films for grown-ups?
this-guy-gif-4.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.