Movies that should never have been made

Lancet Fluke said:
The Blue Knight said:
I don't think I've ever seen even a half decent video game to film cross over, they're all terrible.

Lancet Fluke said:
Pretty much any film that is a spin off of a TV series. Even if it is a good TV series.

What about?...

220px-Waynes_world_ver2.jpg

Yeah, I suppose Wayne's World was ok. I don't think stuff translates well from TV though as a rule.

Yeah I agree to be honest. Especially British TV to Film, like the old sitcoms where they used to just make a film about the characters frigging about in Spain.

The Blue Knight said:
Lancet Fluke said:
The Blue Knight said:
I don't think I've ever seen even a half decent video game to film cross over, they're all terrible.

What about?...

220px-Waynes_world_ver2.jpg

Yeah, I suppose Wayne's World was ok. I don't think stuff translates well from TV though as a rule.

Yeah I agree to be honest. Especially British TV to Film, like the old sitcoms where they used to just make a film about the characters frigging about in Spain.
Yeah I was thinking of some of those 70s sitcoms. Some decent TV progs that really didn't make good films. Also more recently The Simpsons movie and The Inbetweeners movie were both a shadow of the TV series. I also worry about the Alan Partridge movie that is coming out next year. I love AP but suspect it will be terrible.

Lancet Fluke said:
The Blue Knight said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Yeah I was thinking of some of those 70s sitcoms. Some decent TV progs that really didn't make good films. Also more recently The Simpsons movie and The Inbetweeners movie were both a shadow of the TV series. I also worry about the Alan Partridge movie that is coming out next year. I love AP but suspect it will be terrible.

I wouldn't worry about AP too much as long as Armando is involved. You just reminded me of In The Loop which is an excellent TV to Film cross over. So fingers crossed.

clockwork orange-whats it all about? wierdos,dressed wierd,behaving wierdly=wrong

lake house?? (i think its called),2 freaks break/trick their way into a couple and their babies house,and basically torture them!then do it again to the next house!-Again,wierdos,acting wierdly.why make a sick film of this? just wrong.puts ideas into already freaky peoples heads.

The girl next door-Apparantly a true story.If youve never seen this,Do not watch it.me and my mrs didnt watch another film for several weeks after watching this.Really really disturbing.

Lavinda Past said:
mama mia - without doubt the worst 15 minutes of film I've seen in my life.

Mrs Lavinda gave up on it about 3 minutes before I did.

Who actually watches this shit?

Loved it, also seen the stage show on broadway, New York City baby.

And before anyone else gets the chance to say it.......

GAY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.