Moving my Season Ticket

mancitypj

I wonder if someone can help me. My season ticket is 3rd tier Colin Bell stand. Great seat but the atmosphere isn't brilliant so I want to change to lower tier south stand. I've actually exchanged my seat for the match on Tuesday to the south stand so I know there are tickets available. Does anyone know if City would allow me to change permanently to this area.

mancitypj said:
I wonder if someone can help me. My season ticket is 3rd tier Colin Bell stand. Great seat but the atmosphere isn't brilliant so I want to change to lower tier south stand. I've actually exchanged my seat for the match on Tuesday to the south stand so I know there are tickets available. Does anyone know if City would allow me to change permanently to this area.

They will let you change to that area .....

but you'll probably have to wait until that particular areas seasoncard renewals are sorted out first ....

but let the ticket office know of your intentions as early as possible after the seasons end .. they can't accomodate your request if you don't!

Get in touch with Danny Wilson danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk he is very helpful and got me a great seat in South Stand Level 2 when I got booted out of the North Stand to make way for the non-existant families.

I did that move a few years ago. I contacted the club during ther renewal window to let the know I wanted to move, and I had to wait until the window closed so that they could see which seats were actually free. I then got offered my choice of the free seats. One of those things that is easier to sort if you can pop into the ticket office rather than taking your chances on the phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.