"Moving to City the best decision i EVER made"

Music to my ears.

Maybe the media will find another story other than "Tevez & Manchin in bust up over training. Tevez to Real".

Fergie, Fergie sign him up! Too late :)

Tevez, Torres, Balotelli & Adebayor - Bring on the goals.

cfn1963 said:
Although you have to take all of these things with a pinch of salt he is probably right. Another season like the last and either he is winning trophies or Real/Barca will snatch him.

Not sure he is right about Torres though. Yes he is brilliant but does have a lot of injuries. I think on reflection I would rather have* Balotelli - more of a risk in terms of maturity but much more exciting if City could polish this diamond.

*definite kid in sweetshop syndrome

Can I just clarify...you're saying Balotelli just needs polishing...he is not an 'uncut' diamond right? Don't want another Samaras if I can help it.

Yours,

Garry Cook

I think i'm in love with our Carlos!

What a GOD this guy is. Hopefully he is here for a very long time and wins a hell of a lot of silverware!

Garry.Cook said:
cfn1963 said:
Although you have to take all of these things with a pinch of salt he is probably right. Another season like the last and either he is winning trophies or Real/Barca will snatch him.

Not sure he is right about Torres though. Yes he is brilliant but does have a lot of injuries. I think on reflection I would rather have* Balotelli - more of a risk in terms of maturity but much more exciting if City could polish this diamond.

*definite kid in sweetshop syndrome

Can I just clarify...you're saying Balotelli just needs polishing...he is not an 'uncut' diamond right? Don't want another Samaras if I can help it.

Yours,

Garry Cook

Samaras had a so-so record in holland which is a poor league these days. Mario from the age of 17 has been getting regular seria A action and european championship action with one of the biggest clubs in the world, yep he's rough diamond, samaras was slightly polished glass, a fughazi.

listen lads a fit and kept fit torres is without doubt top drawer, if anyone says they wouldn,t have torres in there side does not know much about strikers, he is one of those players who when a game is tight needs one chance and will bag it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.