Moving to Manchester next week.

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
So I'm starting University next week in Manchester, moving over from Norn Iron.

Now I obviously want to go to City games but unfortunately I don't know anyone moving to Manchester that supports city. Usually I'd travel over with a few friends.

So I was wondering if anyone on here wouldn't mind me tagging along to matches with them for a while. I generally like to go for a few drinks before any games however being a student I wont be able to afford to go to all matches :( I'm 18 by the way.

The Uni probably has a society for City but I just couldn't be bothered to go on my losesome to games at the start. Any takers, Anyone ?

The good the bad and the downright ugly usually meet up before each game. There's usually a roll call on the board a few days before. You might even get Bills autograph.

Michael Corleone said:
So I'm starting University next week in Manchester, moving over from Norn Iron.

Now I obviously want to go to City games but unfortunately I don't know anyone moving to Manchester that supports city. Usually I'd travel over with a few friends.

So I was wondering if anyone on here wouldn't mind me tagging along to matches with them for a while. I generally like to go for a few drinks before any games however being a student I wont be able to afford to go to all matches :( I'm 18 by the way.

The Uni probably has a society for City but I just couldn't be bothered to go on my losesome to games at the start. Any takers, Anyone ?

You should hook up with Timahhhhh, he's very generous with his purse.....

stony said:
The good the bad and the downright ugly usually meet up before each game. There's usually a roll call on the board a few days before. You might even get Bills autograph.

Be warned though the initiation normally involves with you waking up in the morning with a sore arse hole and a used condom hanging out of your bum hole.

Challenger1978 said:
stony said:

Be warned though the initiation normally involves with you waking up in the morning with a sore arse hole and a used condom hanging out of your bum hole.

Crizack's bird can give you more details....

The Flash said:
Challenger1978 said:
stony said:

Crizack's bird can give you more details....

Poor poor guy.

I'll meet you before the games. Oh wait, I'm moving to Ormskirk for university so won't be going to the games often. FFS, starting to realise my errors of university selections.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.