moving to that London.....

manctheknife

As Mrs Manctheknife has somehow blagged her way into a great new job at the Royal free hospital, Belsize park/hampstead way, we will be relocating dahn sarf in a coupla months.....now, any heads on here know the area at all?...need a little advice on renting a gaff etc....cheers.
PS ...I already know its £4.25 for a feckin pint of bitter in the pub next to the hospital....

Belsize Park and Hampstead are really nice areas and quite expensive. It all depends on what your budget is for accommodation.

If I remember correctly, belisze park is on the northern line? towards the top?

If you don't live close by, I think it is a bit of a woman to get to, to be honest. I think, unless she is driving everyday, you'd need to go pretty far south to get onto the northern line itself, to come back upon yourself.

That said, there are a lot of buses, but I hated using them when I was there.

I was a south of the river person myself, but how much money do you want to spend on an apartment pcm?

West Hampstead and Kilburn is an affordable area and not far from Hampstead/Belsize Park

foxy said:
West Hampstead and Kilburn is an affordable area and not far from Hampstead/Belsize Park

this is true, Kilburn really isn't that bad.

My sister lives in Willesden, looks a bit of a dump to me, but she likes it. She also used to live in Kensal green, which to be fair, is pretty nice. I think you can get the overground from those areas to hampstead as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.