moyes for city tin hat ready

frannyleesbogroll

I know I know but when was the last nasty scottish twat who rules with an iron fist available. I know baconface twat but 11 titles came about.
Just look what moyes has done with everton he sells us lescott 4 hitinger under duress who won that deal them i think.
I can just see that money means a lot in personel but not a lot but when you get the 15 players in that dressing room at 5 to 3.
The fact is that if the blue dippers had have had a full squad this season they would have been well up there.
I just love city like the rest of you but look at who could give us a longlasting run at the top we need a guy who take us 5 ten years forward and if we offered moyes tele numbers we would see that money does talk.

Moyes has took a top 8 club consistently to the top eight.

Not exactly Ferguson is he? He took Aberdeen to European glory.

People need to shut the fuck up about this average guy and stop comparing him to the greatest manager ever, because he happens to have a Scottish accent as well.

Maybe we can get Billy Connolly as our next man? I mean he's won as much as Moyes and has a Scottish accent, so he MUST be good, surely?

I know but he has kept the twats more than afloat and it is that 5 mins before kick off that maybe we lack at the mo

I think there has been a similar thread before. Moyes is a good manager but at big club like Everton he's not won anything in 8 years, so he's not special.

He's wound them to some tune for their cup finals against us - I've never seen such a vociferous Goodison crowd for a game against us- so fair play for that.
But then they fail to beat Wolves, because it doesn't mean as much to them.

I don't understand why everyone thinks Moyes is such a great manager, he isn't. He's very similar to Hughes - limited.

not just the manager the whole everton team I am talking about FFS he has taken a club with fuck all for years and who were the last team to break the top 4 who yes you guessed it.
The option is to to throw money at the fucker and watch the tossers get 150 grand on the bench for us to pay the wages........

IMO he's another Hughes, not saying thats bad or anything, but at a similar level, feel a bit sorry for these type of managers actually, as they do deserve big job's but the way football is now, there is no settling in period, especially with the trophy chasing clubs, meaning such clubs go for managers that have a track record of winning things on a regular basis rather than managers that have built up a club over a number of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.