Mr al Mubarak speaks — Robinho, transfer policy, and winning

Re: Mr al Mubarak speaks — Robinho, transfer policy, and winning

If myself, family or friends do not win the lottery......then the next best is City ;-)))

Brilliant read and I just feel we are in such safe hands with these top notch business men at the helm.

good work Wheelsy, and i applaud the fact you could have made 4 threads, one for each article, on this but didn't,

In Sheikh Monsour bin Zayed al Nahyan and Kaldoon al Mubarak we trust!

The future is bright, the future is BLUE!!!

Shiek Mansoor and al Mubarak,are those the people garth crooks referred to as "a pair of clowns" on football focus?Pity our owners aren't radical muslims,because if they were,crooks would be on the internet wearing an orange boiler suit listening to a bit of the koran for speaking about them like that.

The BFB said:
The guy is just pure class.

Wheelsy's alright but he ain't that good!

As for Mubarak and Sheikh Mansour, these guys are the guardian angels I have been waiting for for all my life. In the dark days we could only dream that there would be a City fan (or indeed anyone) with sufficient wealth to take us onto the next level so we could at least try and compete with the Rags... Then a whole Kingdom comes along at once! :)

samharris said:
We are in safe hands.

I agree, our owners seem very sensible whether it be transfers or the clubs expectations. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.