Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Happens a lot with PO management
He wasn't post office
He was the prosecuting solicitor at Cartwright King who the PO used in their cases against SPM's

And fair do's to the pit bull at the end, who called him out on numerous occasions for being a liar

Last edited:
f his only defence is that he didn't see it despite the overwhelming evidence he did he's fucked.

He is very opaque with his responses - like a lot of witnesses the answers are structured to try and distance themselves from the bad stuff but the can't see when in the head lamps how badly they come across

Putting on a white turban which means he is bound by his faith to tell the truth.

Then can't remember anything?
"What your suggested isn't true"
"I haven't suggested anything yet!"
Basically Council is saying let me ask the question before you give me an answer that is a lie!

“You are not a details man are you?”!!!
Ouch!
His emails that have been shown during the course of the inquiry give the impression of someone who was completely across the detail. Albeit not in a good way. Anything but the bumbling office junior that he portrayed himself as today.

f his only defence is that he didn't see it despite the overwhelming evidence he did he's fucked.
Sadly I missed today's live stream but picked up that exchange on youtube and then played it to my Mrs who works as a legal secretary
I asked her "is he saying someone else picked up this email and then printed it?"
She said "it seems that way, but if the email was automatically forwarded to his secretary (as happens at her work place) who read it and then printed off the attachments, then there would be a record of it being forwarded, and even so, if his secretary printed off the attachments, then she would have put them on his desk for him to read"
Wifey then said "perhaps he's asked his secretary to bail him out with this and she's said "you can fuck right off"

So if Singh didn't read it, save it or print it, who had access to his computer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.