Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Genuine question - I could probably google but I’m being lazy!
What is the actual point of this enquiry? Is it to apportion blame with a view to potential criminal charges?
Presumably the whole process is being funded by us tax payers?

Its to get one of them to bubble the rest

Last edited:
cant remember
cant recall
cant think back

lying woman

This where I have a problem with Wyn the Williams. From the get go, not one of them should have been allowed to respond with that comment.
It leaves me concerned that this is just window dressing.

cant remember
cant recall
cant think back

lying woman
Regarding her knowledge of remote access proven by the emails in 2010, 2011 & 2014, she then said under oath in thd high court in 2018, she only knew of remote access the year before (2017)
When Mr Beer challenged her with the evidence, she tried her hardest to squirm out of it by spluttering "changing messages" "nothing formal"
She's going down with Sheffield United

Genuine question - I could probably google but I’m being lazy!
What is the actual point of this enquiry? Is it to apportion blame with a view to potential criminal charges?
Presumably the whole process is being funded by us tax payers?
It is to waste time until all those affected have passed away.

That vicious woman giving evidence today is like all the rest “I wasn’t aware, it was not my job, I didn’t read the email, I am sorry”.

Not one of those responsible will get any form of jail time, it is just a paper pushing exercise.

It is to waste time until all those affected have passed away.

That vicious woman giving evidence today is like all the rest “I wasn’t aware, it was not my job, I didn’t read the email, I am sorry”.

Not one of those responsible will get any form of jail time, it is just a paper pushing exercise.
they won't get jail time from this – however...

At some time somebody should ask them given their inaction in senior roles do they think they were over promoted and/or taking large salaries but not doing the jobs? Vennals will be the one she surely can't say she occupied the top job and took the big bucks but read no e-mails and took no action?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.