Mr. Bellamy

schfc6 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
One more year of Bellers would be quality!

Keep him for the supporters Bobby!

Wait on just a minute there sport, I've been going home and away for over 15 years and I want this man as far away form our squad as he can be.
What people seem to forget with this evil little toss pot is that A, he isn't actually very good and is certainly not consistent. But more importantly B, he has never ever in his whole career been happy for more than 6 months. No he can't be a squad player, he has never ever been happy with that anywhere, he will not sit on the bench happily and support others, he will never be happy with players he deems to put less effort in than him, playing, player with less of a headless chicken approach. Bellamy's absence from anything Manchester City is the only way forward.

Thats enough about Balotelli, what do you think of Bellamy?

The club knew when they offered the contracts out that this was a risk. I'm on Bellamys side here. He came to us when we were getting "snubbed" by all and sundry. Same for Adebayor, Bridge and one or two others. If i'd have moved to a smaller business for loads of money to help them grow I'd be severely pissed off if after a bit of success they turned round and said "we dont need you now and you earn to much too, can you fuck off to another, less successful company on half the wages" - I'd tell em to pay my contract up or i'm going fucking nowhere!

We should slap him on the free transfer market like Newcastle have done with Barton

Bluemooner33 said:
schfc6 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
One more year of Bellers would be quality!

Keep him for the supporters Bobby!

Wait on just a minute there sport, I've been going home and away for over 15 years and I want this man as far away form our squad as he can be.
What people seem to forget with this evil little toss pot is that A, he isn't actually very good and is certainly not consistent. But more importantly B, he has never ever in his whole career been happy for more than 6 months. No he can't be a squad player, he has never ever been happy with that anywhere, he will not sit on the bench happily and support others, he will never be happy with players he deems to put less effort in than him, playing, player with less of a headless chicken approach. Bellamy's absence from anything Manchester City is the only way forward.

Thats enough about Balotelli, what do you think of Bellamy?

Wasn't aware Bellamy had achieved an FA Cup winners medal to go along with his FA Cup final MOM award at just 20!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm --<br /><br />
Petrovs left peg said:
The club knew when they offered the contracts out that this was a risk. I'm on Bellamys side here. He came to us when we were getting "snubbed" by all and sundry. Same for Adebayor, Bridge and one or two others. If i'd have moved to a smaller business for loads of money to help them grow I'd be severely pissed off if after a bit of success they turned round and said "we dont need you now and you earn to much too, can you fuck off to another, less successful company on half the wages" - I'd tell em to pay my contract up or i'm going fucking nowhere!

If you refused at said fictional company to take part in staff training and then you publicly questioned you're bosses ability to achieve company goals you would soon find yourself fired.
Bellamy was given a contract by a different manager a manager how would move heaven and earth to get him hence the obscene wages. To use your company analogy again, if you were employed by your old boss to test drive sports cars, inspect world class hotels and test out the latest line in Russian and then a new boss came in and your new job title was canteen pot wash, would you not leave and take a job similar to your old one but on less cash, I know I would.

He had a good half year here, not sure he has anything to offer on or off the field now.

We've moved on, whether he does or not depends on his morals/motivation etc.

For me, I'd take every opportunity I could to play football as much as possible before retirement. At £35k a week it's not like I'd be struggling to buy shoes for my kids.

loan him back to cardiff, or agree a settlement on the last year of his contract & say goodbye..leaving him a free agent to go wherever he wants to go (cardiff probably).

Rammyblues said:
Pay him his contract up and tell him to get the fuck out of here only 4m.
I was just thinking this while I was reading the thread.
If Mancini really wants him gone we may do this the question is how would it sit with FFP - could it be written off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.