Mr Clattenburg

scfc74 said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
Was sat in 138 today and lost count the number of shit decisions this tosser gave against us, first half SWP pulled back by Wilkinson no yellow, toure attempted back pass clearly hits Fuller and he gives a corner. SWP shot in the second half massive deflection and he gives a goal kick, Bridge's run to the bye line gets tackled then he gives a goal kick. This guy really has something against us. The amount of shirt pulling and shoving at corners was ubelievable but he does sod all about it. I wish it was Stoke going bust and not pompey I would let him go to the wall they are a horrible team to watch worse than Bolton and Blackburn. What pissed me was when their players were injured theycarried on playing but if we had the ball it was as if someone had been shot. Also howmany times did Clattenburg stop play when the players were off the pitch. The guy is a cock a bent one at that.

Oh dear what a sad little man you are, Stoke have a local Chairman a British manager a team predominantly British and a fan base to be proud of. They are well structured have a wage cap resulting in players who want to genuinely play football for the club and not for their own massive financial gain. Our foundations will support the club for another 145 years can you say the same? If your wealthy owner gets bored of his 'toy' and pulls the plug who's going to pay the wages then, so before you start gobbing off about going bust I think you need to look a little bit closer to home and take Stoke for what they are, not an overly exciting team to watch but clynical at what they do and will be up for the fight on Tuesday, and for your sakes I hope you are.

and they cheat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.