Mr Cook

Tricky_Trev said:
Just watched that video. It's cringeworthy. We are set up for a spectacular fall now, what with these comments by Cook, and Tevez's rant at Neville. You'd think we were already at Wembley. If anything, i still think the rags are favourites to go through...

I really wish we hadn't fired them up like this.

Looking forward to your response on Thursday after we have got to wembley.For fck sake the man is only saying what he knows will happen,keep going cookie ruffle a few feathers."just luv it "

BibbyBlue85 said:
Cheltblue said:
'Old City' mentality, lol, i love that.

Old City' mentality would be that every time the rags kicked our arses we would have that very scary repost of 'yeh, but we'll stuff em next time' and guess what, that is all Cook will have left to say..... yeh but we''ll stuff em next time'

New 'City mentality'........ lets do the talking where it really matters, especially now we are capable. And then lets gloat to fuck when we've won.

Totally agree with doing the talking on the pitch but it's also good to mix it. For too long i have heard "the pissed up one" say we are no threat and that we are a little club with no class, Cook is clearly ramming that down his throat and the players will on Wednesday

and we are doing it on the pitch, being part of a big organisation is about team work and the bragging rights are part of that, I bet you was opposed to the tevez poster, master class in the advertising world, did exactly what it said on the tin, there is no such thing as bad publicity... just enjoy the ride I can see exactly what they are doing and they are doing it extremely well and perfectly choreographed

Tricky_Trev said:
Just watched that video. It's cringeworthy. We are set up for a spectacular fall now, what with these comments by Cook, and Tevez's rant at Neville. You'd think we were already at Wembley. If anything, i still think the rags are favourites to go through...

I really wish we hadn't fired them up like this.

some people cant adapt, fuck me your attitude is the city of old, im not for one minute say what gary is saying, thats his job, just have a bit of belief

Barry Conlons wig said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Totally agree with doing the talking on the pitch but it's also good to mix it. For too long i have heard "the pissed up one" say we are no threat and that we are a little club with no class, Cook is clearly ramming that down his throat and the players will on Wednesday

and we are doing it on the pitch, being part of a big organisation is about team work and the bragging rights are part of that, I bet you was opposed to the tevez poster, master class in the advertising world, did exactly what it said on the tin, there is no such thing as bad publicity... just enjoy the ride I can see exactly what they are doing and they are doing it extremely well and perfectly choreographed

Is that aimed at me mate?

No harm in being confident but Cook's statement is over the top and unecessary. Lets have a bit of success first before sounding off. All it does I think is make other fans laugh at us and put unecessary pressure on the players.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

Is that aimed at me mate?

sorry bib, wrong quote derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was always told one thing by my football coaches growing up...Never give your opponents any excuse for beating you by talking up yourself, cook should let the coaching staff and the players do the talking. All he is doing is putting unnecessary pressure on the team for next week.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Cheltblue said:
Well in that case, as the club love their video section on the OS so much these days, i look forward to seeing the un-edited version of this. But i wont hold my breath mate.

and you honestly think that the os were in his pocket taking the video, your really are deluded, keep it coming Gary some of us that have supported the blue army for over 40 years can see exactly what you are doing and appreciate it all, some just cant see the woods for the trees

46 years for me! But it always makes me laugh when one of us oldies think that because we have supported the club for longer than most that we are better blues and all have the same opinion on every subject.

The guy is raising the profile of the club,which is good. "When we get to wembley" he was covering all bases. Instead of criticising the bloke i'd like to say not many high profile execs would attend a supporters meeting,so well done Mr Cook and thanks for your efforts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.