Mr David Icke

What you need to realise is that when a conspiracy nut is confronted by this sort of science they just decide the scientists are a part of the conspiracy and in on it.
Exactly. Every door you slam in their stupid fucking faces, they open another one. Not even in the same bastard building.

I hold no candle for mr icke, I'm just suspicious of any attempt to muzzle people with different views, however unsavoury they may be. The solution is pretty simple. If you dont like what he says, dont watch.

I don't need a faceless social media giant to protect me from people I disagree with

There are views, there are arguments, there is rational plausibility, then there is a charlatan who comes out with shit only a conspiracy nut could believe. The moon is an Alien Spaceship? I never called for stopping him spouting his deranged pish, I just shake my head so many buy it. The old saying, you couldn't make it up, is a busted flush. Ike, Preachers of every hue, Trump, prove you can make up any fucking thing and out there you have believers, nay, Disciples. I'm raging that I missed a trick and never became a Ancient Aliens contributor, an Illuminati whistleblower, or an Evangelical Preacher, I would be in my fourth Jet by now. And the women? I never learn.

I think there's a clear link between 5G and coronavirus.
The UK has allowed Huawei, a Chinese company, to be involved in our 5G network and we have almost 30,000 deaths due to a Chinese virus.
The US has not allowed Huawei access to their 5G network and their president said they wouldn't have any cases.
So there you go. Sort of.

Ever since he first appeared everywhere in a shell suit like some demented Dipper, after being an average bloke on the telly, I've never taken to him.

I think there's a clear link between 5G and coronavirus.
The UK has allowed Huawei, a Chinese company, to be involved in our 5G network and we have almost 30,000 deaths due to a Chinese virus.
The US has not allowed Huawei access to their 5G network and their president said they wouldn't have any cases.
So there you go. Sort of.

Only way it’s linked is down to warfare

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.