Mr Kun Aguero

schumey04 said:
Ifollowthecity said:
~Any songs for the new boy to show our love?????...

To the chant of...

Argentina, Argentina...

Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero

don't cry for me argentina....

Score some more goals Kun Aguero,
the truth is your fucking brilliant,
your name is sergio,
your dad's diego,
you show no pity

Good but Diego is his father in law and you have to get something in there re messi being his kids godfather. He's kids name is messi maradonna augero by the way ...no bullshit. No pressure there then

you play for city

best I could come up with, anyone else.....

just sat here with tears rolling down my face i read diego as dago.

Bump.

I know Dzeko is garnering all the rave right now and deservedly so, but Aguero is a class act at the same time! 3 goals in 3 games, he has needed even less time than Silva did to settle in, even though he is maybe not at peak performance yet.

The goal today was brilliant and showed just how strong he is to get past one of England's top 8 CBs Dawson like that.

LoveCity said:
Bump.

I know Dzeko is garnering all the rave right now and deservedly so, but Aguero is a class act at the same time! 3 goals in 3 games, he has needed even less time than Silva did to settle in, even though he is maybe not at peak performance yet.

The goal today was brilliant and showed just how strong he is to get past one of England's top 8 CBs Dawson like that.
^
This

Sergio is a genius. The lay off to Nasri, the run, the turn of pace, the finish...and most importantly the look of elation.

Definitely the most exciting signing ever (Bob Taylor an obvious close second)

Guys, guys, calm down a bit.

As someone that watches La Liga predominantly (being a Barca fan and all) I have to say that Aguero is not really an out-and-out striker or a traditional striker (and I'm sure you've all figured it out by now).

He can score magical goals, but he is not a goal-scoring machine crackhead like say, Dzeko or Inzaghi (in his prime).

What Aguero will bring you is his ability to create just as much as to score; his uncanny dribbling ability only exceeded by the likes of someone like Messi or Iniesta; his brilliant touch and ability to drop deep and link-up with the midfield. All that along with his aptitude for scoring.... makes him someone extremely hard to handle... he will cause absolute havoc with his mere presence, he will pull defenders and midfielders out of position and create space for other attackers like Nasri, Silva, Dzeko, Mario, etc... You don't buy Aguero just to pray for him to score goals because he does SO MUCH MORE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.