Mueller hits out at City strikers

Helmet Cole said:
The fact is they fucking spanked us in our own backyard. They earned the bragging rights, so have the right to be billy big-balls. If we don't like it , best shut the fuck up and turn the result on its head in Munich. Hopefully this will bite them on the arse like Shreks 'footballing lesson' comments after the Charity Shield.

Spot on.

johnny on the spot said:
Helmet Cole said:
The fact is they fucking spanked us in our own backyard. They earned the bragging rights, so have the right to be billy big-balls. If we don't like it , best shut the fuck up and turn the result on its head in Munich. Hopefully this will bite them on the arse like Shreks 'footballing lesson' comments after the Charity Shield.

Spot on.

+1, I live in hope.

BigOscar said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BigOscar said:
Germans really are unbearable aren't they? The smugest nation by far

You clearly have never lived with a Frenchwoman, Oscar.
I don't have a problem with what Mueller/Moller/Muller Rice has to say, because he's right.
And when City are as good as Bayern I will make smugness an art form.

He may well be right, but noone with any class comes out and says that sort of thing do they? After we battered United, all our players weren't in the press saying "I can't believe how useless there entire team was" or "I can't even remember the last time Michael Carrick kicked the ball in a game against us" or anything like that. I can't stand a bad winner

He said one sentence in an interview that was not about Manchester City at all but about the striker role and more about his own "interpretation" of it. Müller has not played that role since his childhood days - only against City and Leverkusen. He took the City strikers in this interview more as an example than as critics against ManCity...

It is just typical of Daily Fail and other magazines that they take one sentence out of a big interview to stir...

Helmet Cole said:

Couldn't have said it better.

Maldeika said:
He said one sentence in an interview that was not about Manchester City at all but about the striker role and more about his own "interpretation" of it. Müller has not played that role since his childhood days - only against City and Leverkusen. He took the City strikers in this interview more as an example than as critics against ManCity...

Exactly. This "interview" was such big news in Germany that I haven't even seen it. A nothing story, the game was largely forgotten about over here by the following Saturday and the Leverkusen match.

Typical media take throw away comment completely out of context story.

bayern blade said:
Maldeika said:

Exactly. This "interview" was such big news in Germany that I haven't even seen it. A nothing story, the game was largely forgotten about over here by the following Saturday and the Leverkusen match.

Your team we great.

Do you think Gotze should play a Messi role for your team. I think it'd be a lethal combination personally.

NipHolmes said:
bayern blade said:
Maldeika said:

Your team we great.

Do you think Gotze should play a Messi role for your team. I think it'd be a lethal combination personally.

I think that is where Guardiola sees him playing tbh, we are hearing rumours now that Pep doesn't want Lewandowski either which would mean Götze or Müller starting regularly up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.