MUEN poster ....

Daz_Blue said:
This is a post on the MUEN Eto story ........ if posted on another thread I apologise and please mods delete ....

just got serious info Lescott and Eto o are DONE DEALS.....100% Nick ,The Voice of Reason, , Surrey Stockbroker Belt,(Blackley Born & Bred). 28/06/2009 at 14:50

Oh dear, Nick - been reading Blue Moon again?

Well, my fellow blues, the dolt is at least half-right.

Sienna (doesn't like her knuckles, father friends with some seriously moneyed Arabs) took me to a function in Abu Dhabi last night where I was introduced to an ADUG advisor.

After concluding some VERY satisfactory business, my new acquaintance let it be known that Tevez and Eto'o will be playing for the MIGHTY blues next season and to expect at least one more HUGE signing.

After much prodding he finally told me the name but made me swear to keep it quiet for a few days. Let's just say it is a very TASTY signing and will make us serious contenders next year.

Be brave, boys, big things await us. Believe!!

Right, must go - Sienna and her charming friend are calling for me. Toodle-pip.
Giles, The Voice of City Fans,
28/06/2009 at 15:44 Offensive or Inappropriate? Please let us know the reason you find the above comment inappropriate.

Reason: Sending your report, please wait...
So is this the massive surprise Ajay an ZZ has mentioned previosly?

southstand117 said:
Daz_Blue said:
This is a post on the MUEN Eto story ........ if posted on another thread I apologise and please mods delete ....

just got serious info Lescott and Eto o are DONE DEALS.....100% Nick ,The Voice of Reason, , Surrey Stockbroker Belt,(Blackley Born & Bred). 28/06/2009 at 14:50

Oh dear, Nick - been reading Blue Moon again?

Well, my fellow blues, the dolt is at least half-right.

Sienna (doesn't like her knuckles, father friends with some seriously moneyed Arabs) took me to a function in Abu Dhabi last night where I was introduced to an ADUG advisor.

After concluding some VERY satisfactory business, my new acquaintance let it be known that Tevez and Eto'o will be playing for the MIGHTY blues next season and to expect at least one more HUGE signing.

After much prodding he finally told me the name but made me swear to keep it quiet for a few days. Let's just say it is a very TASTY signing and will make us serious contenders next year.

Be brave, boys, big things await us. Believe!!

Right, must go - Sienna and her charming friend are calling for me. Toodle-pip.
Giles, The Voice of City Fans,
28/06/2009 at 15:44 Offensive or Inappropriate? Please let us know the reason you find the above comment inappropriate.

Reason: Sending your report, please wait...
So is this the massive surprise Ajay an ZZ has mentioned previosly?

This Guy is just posting what he's read on here, people mention this on that site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.