MUEN trying to protect scum! Now there's a surprise!

vonksbignose

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1190671_man_arrested_over_craig_bellamy_bottle_attack

"A plastic bottle of beer was thrown at City's Craig Bellamy as he went to take a corner in the 50th minute of the match. The bottle landed at his feet but moments later he was struck by a coin and fell to the ground".

I was in block 336 last night & the amount of GLASS bottles being lobbed at us by those fucking scum was a joke!

I was searched TWICE on entry to the swamp, yet the twats in the very next block managed to bring in GLASS bottles to hurl at us all through the second half! And it wasn't just a few!

The stewarding & policing last night was a joke, and the more I think about the police operation last night, the more I'm convinced that GMP allow them fuckers to get away with murder & couldn't give a fuck that we were sitting ducks for much of it.

How come we have to have huge areas of segregation, yet they're allowed to just have a wall seperating them & us, with them on the "higher ground"? And why the fuck did they lock us in for 20 minutes, only to let us out right into the middle of their fans? Either let us out at the same time, or lock us in for a sensible period! Absolutely fucking ridiculous it was!

I'm only pleased that we gave as good as we got & there's gonna be a few plastic reds standing up at their next match, cos our row had been dismantled by the end of the game (not by me I might add, but it was a bit of a grim sight at the end of 20 minutes of Max Bygraves sing-a-longs)!

I didn't think I could hate those fuckers any more than I already did, but my wish to see that place burn down with them all in it has just gone up another notch! Horrible, horrible fuckin specimens, every last one of them!

But fuck it, you give it, you've gotta be able to take it! We understand how this shit works! We'll see those fuckers back at our place in April, see how fuckin brave their scary MIB's are then! Wankers!

When the Hayter's coach went past and was attacked it appeared that the constables on duty were just happy with occupying the space they had. It will be interesting to see what unfolds over the next few weeks and the fall-out, if any. Don't be down Ladbrokes putting any money on the FA doing anything.

Compare the hullaballoo over Ade's celebration and the criminality within the Rag crowd on the streets and in the ground.

just been out at lunch to get a MEUN opened back couple of pages it is full of rubbish, how great these fans looked in green and gold scarves etc, utter crap.
ripped out job section and dumped rest

They can come to urs and roam around in packs of 20 fighting

We go there and its hundreds more coppers - We get treated like the hooligans and then the police even went as far as belting us on the concourse

GMP are arseholes

Bollocks.

They said the same about Lee Harvey Oswald.

No way did he reload three times with a simple bolt action rifle, three seconds apart, and with such pin-point accuracy.

A moving target, as well. Me thinks something stinks!

vonksbignose said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1190671_man_arrested_over_craig_bellamy_bottle_attack

"A plastic bottle of beer was thrown at City's Craig Bellamy as he went to take a corner in the 50th minute of the match. The bottle landed at his feet but moments later he was struck by a coin and fell to the ground".

I was in block 336 last night & the amount of GLASS bottles being lobbed at us by those fucking scum was a joke!

I was searched TWICE on entry to the swamp, yet the twats in the very next block managed to bring in GLASS bottles to hurl at us all through the second half! And it wasn't just a few!

The stewarding & policing last night was a joke, and the more I think about the police operation last night, the more I'm convinced that GMP allow them fuckers to get away with murder & couldn't give a fuck that we were sitting ducks for much of it.

How come we have to have huge areas of segregation, yet they're allowed to just have a wall seperating them & us, with them on the "higher ground"? And why the fuck did they lock us in for 20 minutes, only to let us out right into the middle of their fans? Either let us out at the same time, or lock us in for a sensible period! Absolutely fucking ridiculous it was!

I'm only pleased that we gave as good as we got & there's gonna be a few plastic reds standing up at their next match, cos our row had been dismantled by the end of the game (not by me I might add, but it was a bit of a grim sight at the end of 20 minutes of Max Bygraves sing-a-longs)!

I didn't think I could hate those fuckers any more than I already did, but my wish to see that place burn down with them all in it has just gone up another notch! Horrible, horrible fuckin specimens, every last one of them!

But fuck it, you give it, you've gotta be able to take it! We understand how this shit works! We'll see those fuckers back at our place in April, see how fuckin brave their scary MIB's are then! Wankers!

I was at the back of 336 and it was a disgrace the fat steward just let them get away with it the bald lad pitting in people’s faces and making cut throat signs as well as throwing bottles coins and seats. He was also drinking in front of the stewards and getting away with it. I can understand why people retaliated as we were bombarded with all sorts throughout the game. What really made me laugh was when the extra stewards came they were trying to point city fans out to the police when they were retaliating after being pelted all game. There was a little Chinese couple who were at the end of the row and nearly in tears because they could not see the game cause of the might mib very sad indeed.

The only reason it’s not all over the news today is because sky cameras couldn’t pick the stuff up at the back because the roof is so low where at our stadium everywhere is visible. I thought the policing was a joke and couldn’t believe that there was no segregation apart from the said wall and that there was no police in sight only limited useless stewards . The police seem to hate city fans and let united fans get away with murder.

Also I know a lad who was in the paper and handed himself in and has been charged for shouting fuck off towards the united fans so all of you on the other tread grassing people up should think about this because how many of you shouted this to the scum? Are you going to and hand yourselves in to local police station and tell them that you too should be arrested and banned for 3 years?

mikedoyle said:
I was at the back of 336 and it was a disgrace the fat steward just let them get away with it the bald lad pitting in people’s faces and making cut throat signs as well as throwing bottles coins and seats. He was also drinking in front of the stewards and getting away with it. I can understand why people retaliated as we were bombarded with all sorts throughout the game. What really made me laugh was when the extra stewards came they were trying to point city fans out to the police when they were retaliating after being pelted all game. There was a little Chinese couple who were at the end of the row and nearly in tears because they could not see the game cause of the might mib very sad indeed.

The only reason it’s not all over the news today is because sky cameras couldn’t pick the stuff up at the back because the roof is so low where at our stadium everywhere is visible. I thought the policing was a joke and couldn’t believe that there was no segregation apart from the said wall and that there was no police in sight only limited useless stewards . The police seem to hate city fans and let united fans get away with murder.

Also I know a lad who was in the paper and handed himself in and has been charged for shouting fuck off towards the united fans so all of you on the other tread grassing people up should think about this because how many of you shouted this to the scum? Are you going to and hand yourselves in to local police station and tell them that you too should be arrested and banned for 3 years?

We pointed one lad out for drinking, cos we knew his bottle would be over our way if it wasn't taken off him! The stweard let the fucker finish it before removing it from him! Why wasn't he removed for breaking stadium regulations?

I actually felt sorry in the end for the 4 stewards left to fend for themselves, they were taking pelters from both directions. My mate moved down to the bottom of the block, cos he had his missus with him & told the police to get up there & do something! They just shrugged their shoulders & told him to get out cos it was about to kick off!

At our place, there would have been a line of dibble between us & them, at least towards the end, yet last night, 4 stewards were expected to deal with it & if you couldn't fend for yourself, you were fucked!

And what's this thread you're talking about with people reporting fellow blues? If people weren't in that block last night, maybe they might want to fuckin wind their necks in, because they don't know what went on! It was a disgrace (my other mate's nursing a nice bump to the back of his head now from where he got hit by a glass bottle)! Anyone who gave a bit back was quite within their rights in my opinion, to attempt to defend themselves! Those reporting fellow blues should be ashamed & can fucking see me at the next match if they've got a problem with how we behaved! I'm appalled that they'd grass on fellow blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.