Muffin or Barm

droylsdenblue said:
Im sorry my colonial friend but it is because of your lot we are having this debate.....calling a chocolate bun a muffin indeed!!!

Where I come from its a MUFFIN!

Living in the colonies now i may be, but a "Born and Bred Manc" though and therefore brought up eating fresh from the oven............Barmcakes from the local Sarnie Shop!!

BufordUSABlue said:
droylsdenblue said:
Im sorry my colonial friend but it is because of your lot we are having this debate.....calling a chocolate bun a muffin indeed!!!

Living in the colonies now i may be, but a "Born and Bred Manc" though and therefore brought up eating fresh from the oven............Barmcakes from the local Sarnie Shop!!

They dont sell them in my local sarnie shop......they sell MUFFINS!

droylsdenblue said:
BufordUSABlue said:
droylsdenblue said:

They dont sell them in my local sarnie shop......they sell MUFFINS!

That's because your is a local shop, for local people!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.