Muffin or Barm

Disco said:
Something similar may have been mentioned but i cant be arsed reading all 285 pages to find out.........

However, i have a running arguement with a girl at work (who's from Huddersfield) about this. every week when we do the butty run, she askes for a sausage teacake - and every week i have to explain that a teacake has currants in them and what she means is a sausage barm!!!!
Yep that argument has raised its head, funny fookers them yorkies !

tueartsboots said:
Disco said:
Something similar may have been mentioned but i cant be arsed reading all 285 pages to find out.........

However, i have a running arguement with a girl at work (who's from Huddersfield) about this. every week when we do the butty run, she askes for a sausage teacake - and every week i have to explain that a teacake has currants in them and what she means is a sausage barm!!!!

actually its a muffin!

Disco said:

She is mad and from Huddersfield

droylsdenblue said:
tueartsboots said:
Disco said:

actually I agree it's a barm! That tueartsboots is such a clever person
Cheers mate, I will look after you when you are down here !

tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
tueartsboots said:
Disco said:

actually I agree it's a barm! That tueartsboots is such a clever person
Cheers mate, I will look after you when you are down here !

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.