Muffin or Barm

toby said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
I've just been to morrisons, and on every pack of barms it actually says they are Baps.

well thats what you get for shopping at morrisons adam

Haha, only because it is 10 seconds walk from my front door.

I'm currently having this argument today on facebook with a work mate from Huddersfield who is convinced it's a teacake.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
toby said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
I've just been to morrisons, and on every pack of barms it actually says they are Baps.

I'm currently having this argument today on facebook with a work mate from Huddersfield who is convinced it's a teacake.

tell him a proper teacake has currants in

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:

A teacake?! :|

Nobody eats Chip teacakes. How strange.

toby said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
toby said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:

tell him a proper teacake has currants in

Oh yes, I have told her that on many occasions, saying that a teacake is a hot cross bun. Also when you google teacake it brings up slices of cake. So her counter argument is to go on the sainsburys website and search for Barm....it won't recognise it.

amehh said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:

A teacake?! :|

Nobody eats Chip teacakes. How strange.

Exactly! That's those knuckle dragging Yorkshire folk for you though.

They are called plain teacakes.

1) Plain Teacakes
2) Oven bottom muffins
3) Currant Teacakes

That is the top three

Then you have

Rolls
Baps

Thats it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.