Muffin or Barm

Dear Robbo.

I wish for the name of this thread to be changed to Muffin or Barm or The Mighty Butty, if this request is not met, I will proceed with legal action.

Yours Buttyily,

RobinJo

Robbo. said:
RobinJo said:
Dear Robbo.

I wish for the name of this thread to be changed to Muffin or Barm or The Mighty Butty, if this request is not met, I will proceed with legal action.

Yours Buttyily,

RobinJo

isnt that what its called, lol

Oh trying to get smart are we.

Muffin, Barm or Butty!

RobinJo said:
Robbo. said:
RobinJo said:
Dear Robbo.

Yours Buttyily,

RobinJo

Muffin, Barm or Butty!

*All in favor to change the title to Muffin, Barm or Buttie please say I

* lines close at 16:33 on the 23/04/09 if i have less than twenty replies by then the topic doesnt change, one vote per person only :)

Robbo. said:
RobinJo said:
Robbo. said:
RobinJo said:
Dear Robbo.

Yours Buttyily,

RobinJo

Muffin, Barm or Butty!

*All in favor to change the title to Muffin, Barm or Buttie please say I

* lines close at 16:33 on the 23/04/09 if i have less than twenty replies by then the topic doesnt change, one vote per person only :)

LINES CLOSED THE TOPIC STAYS AS MUFFIN OR BARM

Nowt wrong with a butty but IMO that is two slices of bread with something between. A Muffin however is a superior bread product that is traditionally northern. Whereas Barm CAKE well ...........god only knows.

Rammyblues said:
Nowt wrong with a butty but IMO that is two slices of bread with something between. A Muffin however is a superior bread product that is traditionally northern. Whereas Barm CAKE well ...........god only knows.

I remember my Grandad telling me that a 'barm cake' was a nutter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.