Muffin or Barm

Re: Every poster likes Barms

Robbo. said:
tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
Im good Tony,...you!

muffin..
I'm good cheers, but why do you say muffin (by the way i like muffins :) ) with the subject heading we now have !

Oh you do, do you?
But EVERY poster likes barms, just look at the subject heading so welcome Robbo !

Re: Every poster likes Barms

tueartsboots said:
Robbo. said:
tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
Im good Tony,...you!

muffin..
I'm good cheers, but why do you say muffin (by the way i like muffins :) ) with the subject heading we now have !

Oh you do, do you?
But EVERY poster likes barms, just look at the subject heading so welcome Robbo !

you on the sauce again, wtf does that mean?

wikipedia said:
Barm or barm cake in Lancashire is a flat, floured, savoury, small bread made using a natural leaven including mashed hops to stop it souring. It is also slang for a bun in the North-West of England.

wikipedia said:
A muffin is a type of bread that is baked in small portions. Many forms are somewhat like small cakes or cupcakes in shape, although they usually are not as sweet as cupcakes and generally lack frosting. Savory varieties, such as cornbread muffins, also exist. They generally fit in the palm of an adult hand, and are intended to be consumed by an individual in a single sitting.

thats an end of it!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.