Muffin or Barm

Re: Barm or Muffin

Even though large tracts of Manchester and many old and famous towns have fallen or may fall into the grip of the barmcakes and all the odious apparatus of barmy rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Wythenshawe, we shall fight on the streets of Manchester, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our muffins, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the internet, we shall fight on the messageboards, we shall fight in the chippy and in the shops, we shall fight in the bakery; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this city or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the Manchester border, armed and guarded by the Muffin Army, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Muffin Men.

masterwig said:
Even though large tracts of Manchester and many old and famous towns have fallen or may fall into the grip of the barmcakes and all the odious apparatus of barmy rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Wythenshawe, we shall fight on the streets of Manchester, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our muffins, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the internet, we shall fight on the messageboards, we shall fight in the chippy and in the shops, we shall fight in the bakery; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this city or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the Manchester border, armed and guarded by the Muffin Army, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Muffin Men.

And you will lose and be sent Guantanamo Bay, you muffin loving pig dog. I blow my nose at you !

BARMS win by a comfortable margin in the end. Seems as though the muffin men just didn't have the facts on their side. Good game, but there's only one winner. So, as muffins slink off back into their soppy southern heartland, lets hear it for the barms of Manchester! Barms! Barms! Barms!

masterwig said:

FUCK YOU ALL OF WYTHENSHAWE SAY BARM..........apart from the imfamous over bottom muffin. Civic indoor market is the key to this whole arguement tbh. Greenwood rd WOOTT haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.