Muffin or Barm

Rammyblues said:
See the barm pots can't take reasoned argument and have to resort to altering otherwise excellent evidence that it is a muffin.

Robbo I think it has now been proved beyond all reasonable doubt that it is a muffin and this thread should now be closed with the Chip muffin reigning supreme.

Agreed, well done Robbo on a superb victory.

The Muffin Men and Women win with ease

Mr Blue Sky said:
Rammyblues said:
See the barm pots can't take reasoned argument and have to resort to altering otherwise excellent evidence that it is a muffin.

Robbo I think it has now been proved beyond all reasonable doubt that it is a muffin and this thread should now be closed with the Chip muffin reigning supreme.

PMSL!

you lads/lasses crack me up

barm

ConnorMCFC said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
Rammyblues said:

PMSL!

you lads/lasses crack me up

barm

well done Muffin Men and Women it does look like the barmy army have now surrenderd, rule Muffitania!!!

Robbo. said:
tueartsboots said:
We have surrendered?

BARM ARMY ARE OVER

WELL DONE BOYS!!

great post!

You-Are-Awesome_(The_Office).gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.