Muffin or Barm

Rammyblues said:
Haven't you got some washing, ironing hoovering to do? Come on ere alter me posts, you know that is why god gave women little feet so that they could get closer to the sink!!!!!.

It is a barm.

I could write something really rude here about small and men but as I am a lady I wont as for housework rammy have done it us women just get on with it we dont have to sit there and think about it for an hour ;0)

come over and join the barmy army rammy

toby said:
Rammyblues said:
Haven't you got some washing, ironing hoovering to do? Come on ere alter me posts, you know that is why god gave women little feet so that they could get closer to the sink!!!!!.

It is a barm.

I could write something really rude here about small and men but as I am a lady I wont as for housework rammy have done it us women just get on with it we dont have to sit there and think about it for an hour ;0)

come over and join the barmy army rammy

PMSL, nice one Ali

Bloody hell, you lot are as bad as the other half, just cause on me hols, got a list of jobs to do as long as me bloody arm. Barmy army has been routed, the muffin army won some days ago, don't you know the "war" is over and you lost. Nice try though.

Rammyblues said:
Bloody hell, you lot are as bad as the other half, just cause on me hols, got a list of jobs to do as long as me bloody arm. Barmy army has been routed, the muffin army won some days ago, don't you know the "war" is over and you lost. Nice try though.

We will never surrender!!!!!!!!

Bluebird1 said:
Rammyblues said:

We will never surrender!!!!!!!!

We've won, muffins rule, you lost! I know a good therapist to help you get over your grief!!

People can flash their baps and wave their barms about all they want but facts do not change.

When it comes to bread, as I said use your head,
Evans is not Chad it's Ched
Don't get a barm get a muffin instead.

Braaaaaaap.

When it comes to bread, as I said use your head,
Evans is not Chad it's Ched
Don't get a barm get a muffin instead.

Poetry in motion

Superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.