Muffin or Barm

Interestingly, on Corrie Street on Monday night John Stape was talking to Fizz about quitting his job at the school and having to go back working in Roys Rolls and he said, "i don't want to be stuck in a job buttering BARMS for the rest of my life".

Definitive proof in my eyes.

Flixton blue said:
Interestingly, on Corrie Street on Monday night John Stape was talking to Fizz about quitting his job at the school and having to go back working in Roys Rolls and he said, "i don't want to be stuck in a job buttering BARMS for the rest of my life".

Definitive proof in my eyes.

Just as interesting in the period drama "Debbie does Dallas", Debs mentions she fancies her MUFFIN being buttered by the whole state.

it will stay with me forever...

How about Cobb<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 pm --<br /><br />I thin everyone on here should wikipedia "bread roll" interesting facts abiut this incredibly long argument

BoyBlue_1985 said:
How about Cobb

-- Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 pm --

I thin everyone on here should wikipedia "bread roll" interesting facts abiut this incredibly long argument

cobb is for corn
bun is a hairdo
roll is pastry you occasionally find sausages in
baps are funbags of joy
barm definition
Barm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Barm is the foam, or scum, formed on the top of liquor (i.e. fermented alcoholic beverages such as beer or wine, or feedstock for hard liquor or industrial ethanol distillation) when fermenting. It was used to leaven bread, or set up fermentation in a new batch of liquor. Barm, as a leaven, has also been made from ground millet combined with must out of wine-tubs[1] and is sometimes used in English baking as a synonym for a natural leaven.
muffin is for bacon, chips etc....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.