Muffin or Barm

Swordfish7 said:
Interesting that you choose a picture of Sheldon's.

They make Oven Bottom Muffins too!

Yes I know, hence why I posted the pic for muffin matcity because he thinks his Sheldons Oven Bottoms are muffins and muffins only, so did I until Bluebird1 informed me Sheldons make Barms as well. But when its not an Oven bottom its a BARM.

Thank you for your observation all the same.

A Barm is a barm. Unless its a Sheldon's Lancashire Oven Bottom
u2fme2 said:
Swordfish7 said:
gh-sheldon-lancaster-oven-bottom-muffins-4-.jpg

gh-sheldon-white-barm-cakes-4-.jpg

Different things, accept it and move on.
no

And you can shut up as well

_38039696_muffin_mule52.jpg

FuZzY said:
Swordfish7 said:
Interesting that you choose a picture of Sheldon's.

They make Oven Bottom Muffins too!

Yes I know, hence why I posted the pic for muffin matcity because he thinks his Sheldons Oven Bottoms are muffins and muffins only, so did I until Bluebird1 informed me Sheldons make Barms as well. But when its not an Oven bottom its a BARM.

Thank you for your observation all the same.

A Barm is a barm. Unless its a Sheldon's Lancashire Oven Bottom
u2fme2 said:
Swordfish7 said:
gh-sheldon-lancaster-oven-bottom-muffins-4-.jpg

gh-sheldon-white-barm-cakes-4-.jpg

Different things, accept it and move on.
no

And you can shut up as well

_38039696_muffin_mule52.jpg
muffin

Its a Barm. Years ago when we were playing away at Barnsley i went in a chippy and asked for a chip barm. The girl working behind the counter said you mean a chip muffin, i said no i'd like a chip barm. This continued for about 10mins before she finally gave in. Moral of this story, deep down she knew i was right.

gingerthai said:
Its a Barm. Years ago when we were playing away at Barnsley i went in a chippy and asked for a chip barm. The girl working behind the counter said you mean a chip muffin, i said no i'd like a chip barm. This continued for about 10mins before she finally gave in. Moral of this story, deep down she knew i was right.
cool story but its still a muffin

Has anyone asked our new signing which it is ? these are the important questions the interviewer on the club site should be asking him. I want to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.