Muffin or Barm

BoyBlue_1985 said:
So what about roll, bap and cob. Where do they fit into this grand scheme of things???????????????????????????????????????

I ASK YE

Roll -
bread_pistolet_roll_252.jpg

Bap -
12410965376x670q.jpg

Cob -
corncobs.jpg

Markt85 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Markt85 said:
From a southerners point of view :

Muffin -
muffin.jpg

Barm - Never heard anyone say that word

What do you put your chips on then?

Nothing... i eat chips on there own, either next to a nice steak, or chicken ...

Is it true that you don't have meat and potato pies either? Christ, it's like the third world.

Markt85 said:

Nothing... i eat chips on there own, either next to a nice steak, or chicken ...

Is it true that you don't have meat and potato pies either? Christ, it's like the third world.

thats true. we probably sell them locally, but dont appeal to me !

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
given_is_ironman said:
I work in a cafe and it's a muffin, anyone who comes in and asks for barms, baps, rolls, batches, breadcake, flourcake, any other bollocks like that doesn't get anything until they ask for muffins. It's a muffin!

so you serve cakes as well ...........

We serve cream cakes, fruit cakes, celebration cakes, yes. These "flourcakes" though, no we don't sell them, they don't exist.

Markt85 said:

Can't get gravy in chippy either, chicken and mushroom pies down here. New Asda opened last week and Holland Meat and potato are in stock, missus thought I was having an orgasm- fuck knows how she would know what that looked like.

tueartsboots said:
Markt85 said:

Can't get gravy in chippy either, chicken and mushroom pies down here. New Asda opened last week and Holland Meat and potato are in stock, missus thought I was having an orgasm- fuck knows how she would know what that looked like.

Never thought you would have lived down south? what happen? are you being punished?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.