Muffin or Barm

Barms.jpg

To those that have found my highly scientific research, conducted under strenous laboratory conditions and independently verified, a valuable addition to this thread I salute you, to those that have looked to critic it I add;

1. Floury baps or just baps were discounted on the grounds that I thought you were just being sexual.

2. The identity of the one **** who called it a sandwich shall remain protected, this is not the time for recrimination.

3. Muffin voting slips were considered invalid therefore spoilt. The criteria for a vote to be included in this research was that the item had to be a bread product, the muffin is clearly not and therefore is omitted.

metalblue said:
To those that have found my highly scientific research, conducted under strenous laboratory conditions and independently verified, a valuable addition to this thread I salute you, to those that have looked to critic it I add;

1. Floury baps or just baps were discounted on the grounds that I thought you were just being sexual.

2. The identity of the one **** who called it a sandwich shall remain protected, this is not the time for recrimination.

3. Muffin voting slips were considered invalid therefore spoilt. The criteria for a vote to be included in this research was that the item had to be a bread product, the muffin is clearly not and therefore is omitted.
No one gives a shit..

Its a muffin so stop talking bollocks :)

metalblue said:

Floury baps? Giggedy

The cookie monster said:
metalblue said:

No one gives a shit..

Its a muffin so stop talking bollocks :)

Denial is a natural process and well documented in cognitive change theory, stay strong brother cookie, the barm brethren will lead you, and any other misguided souls, into the light. We will not judge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.