Muffin or Barm

Challenger1978 said:
Mrmcfc said:
Anyone else just say chip butty?

Only southerners and the dim witted.

wtf
I'm from the north east and I've never heard of a barm.

Obviously you must be right though sir high and mighty.
Sorry for offending your know all mind.

andyhinch said:
nimrod said:
the barm needs no pre-qualifier and the for wins

thats only true for about 0.006% of the British population, most people outside mancunia have never heard of a barm, they think your talking about a farm building ffs ;)
So it's some foreign thing and not for Manchuians, I'm do glad you agree. End of thread, ps are you a rag from that there London town, just asking like

no Im from the wonderfull historic town of Stalybridge where a muffin is a muffin, and its next to Ashton in whose market hall you can buy oven bottom muffins, a barn (barm) is just some townie expression that somebody made up when they were pissed ;)

nimrod said:
andyhinch said:
nimrod said:
the barm needs no pre-qualifier and the for wins

thats only true for about 0.006% of the British population, most people outside mancunia have never heard of a barm, they think your talking about a farm building ffs ;)
So it's some foreign thing and not for Manchuians, I'm do glad you agree. End of thread, ps are you a rag from that there London town, just asking like

no Im from the wonderfull historic town of Stalybridge where a muffin is a muffin, and its next to Ashton in whose market hall you can buy oven bottom muffins, a barn (barm) is just some townie expression that somebody made up when they were pissed ;)

Mate i still think people are wumming when they say barm..

A%20CHIP%20BARM.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.