Mullery Backs Hughes for Fulham job on SSN

johnny crossan

Dear old Alan tells us that Hughes is a magnificent young manager who did very well at Manchester City where he dealt superbly with difficult characters like Elano. "He knows our Chief Exec and the two worked well together at City" (was that Mackintosh who tried to sell Ireland & Corluka behind Hughes' back?)

Sadly in my minds eye I can see one or two prominent BMs nodding sagely in agreement at Mullery's words

I wouldn't be at all suprised if Hughes ends up at Fulham. He has a track record of getting the best out of average players and with limited budget. His time here with limitless budget was not so successful but he still has skills which would suit Fulham down to the ground.

Mackintosh had gone by then. Cook was CEO but it was Thaksin who ordered players to be sold.

In fact Mullery is talkign complete crap because it was Cook who recruited Hughes. I saw them in London just after they'd concluded their discussions and Mackintosh certainly wasn't there. He left the club a few days later.

Has Mullery actually been smoking crack?! He just said Sven did a poor job at City given his circumstances, and that Hughes did a great job!

Errrrm, sorry Mullers, but Hughes inherited the same squad that Sven had so brilliantly thrown together at very short notice, spend a further 80 million and still finished lower in the table and got less points!!

Shaelumstash said:
Has Mullery actually been smoking crack?! He just said Sven did a poor job at City given his circumstances, and that Hughes did a great job!

Errrrm, sorry Mullers, but Hughes inherited the same squad that Sven had so brilliantly thrown together at very short notice, spend a further 80 million and still finished lower in the table and got less points!!

You're missing the point. Hughes is British and can do no wrong.

I'd be happy to see Hughes land at Fulham, he could buy Roque Santa Lazy Twat on the cheap and get him out of our hair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.