Multiple casualties at a Florida airport.

This is allegedly the guy:

0HRg1qi.jpg

If that report is right it's even more ridiculous. It said it was a Canadian flight.
Apparently originated in Anchorage, Alaska and flew to Minneapolis, so technically an internal flight within the USA, Beggars belief that any self-respecting loon can put a gun in his hold baggage and not declare it.

I wonder, in the long term, how many lives Dunblane saved in this country. A tragedy can only have any sort of positive meaning if something is done to try and prevent it happening again, rather than guarantee its recurrence by inaction.

I don't think any country where guns are ubiquitous can ever really call itself civilised with a straight face.

I wonder, in the long term, how many lives Dunblane saved in this country. A tragedy can only have any sort of positive meaning if something is done to try and prevent it happening again, rather than guarantee its recurrence by inaction.

I don't think any country where guns are ubiquitous can ever really call itself civilised with a straight face.

Same for Port Arthur in Australia. Both countries said enough is enough and have benefited from a lack of repeat atrocities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.