munich fund matches

bezer57

Can anyone throw any light on the fact that cantana took an appearance fee for the game he played in yrs ago ???

Cantona invoiced the club for £90K, which covered the cost of his appearance fee, family's hotel stay and the rental of a private jet. Each family got £47K!

Just havin a heated discusion with a rag he,s sayin he doesn't believe it but i remember it was in the papers at the time ! Thanks .

Not only did the club cave into Cantona's demands but instead of paying him out of their bulging coffers they raided the proceeds of the benefit match to do so. Vile club.

Just havin a heated discusion with a rag he,s sayin he doesn't believe it but i remember it was in the papers at the time ! Thanks .

He's just another typical rag who's been spoonfed lies, myths and bullshit from the club and a sycophantic media for so long he wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face. Ask him if he's aware that the rags evicted badly injured Munich survivors from their club houses and fired them by letter. I bet he never knew about that either.

I've read many times on here about both Cuntona and the house evictions but had a small nagging doubt they might just be Bluemoon folklore. Presumably there are impartial sources?

Iv have told him of the evictions as i lived on the street the cliff was on and know they had been kicked out of club houses !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.