Munich Roll Call

kenzie115

Who's in?

I'm flying with Lufthansa, out on Tuesday at 07:15 and back on Thursday at 15:25.

Staying at Hotel Cocoon Sendlinger Tor.

Did Munich last year and the Christmas markets were great, looking forward to the build up to Oktoberfest this year, which starts on Saturday the 20th.

I'm in if someone would be kind enough to get us tickets for the city end. We were in with the Bayern fans last year and missed the craic with you guys during the game!

Can someone go to 'lost property' at the ground and see if they've got my blue Fred Perry cardigan. I lost it there 3 years ago as I was under the influence of alcohol.

Thanks

kenzie115 said:
Who's in?

I'm flying with Lufthansa, out on Tuesday at 07:15 and back on Thursday at 15:25.

Staying at Hotel Cocoon Sendlinger Tor.

Did Munich last year and the Christmas markets were great, looking forward to the build up to Oktoberfest this year, which starts on Saturday the 20th.

5 of us are in. Same outbound flight as you

Went in December and funds are pretty tight at the moment so unfortunately this is looking like a no go for me.

However, any Blues thinking of heading over and looking to keep the cost down might wanna consider the Stansted-Nuremberg flights on either the Tuesday (£27) or Wednesday (£25) morning. They are out very early doors (6.30), but get you into Nuremberg at 9ish. From there, it's only 80 minutes on the train to Munich (trains every half hour), so plenty of time to do it leisurely.

The German trains are class as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.